ON OPEN DAYS THE HOURS OF OPERATION WILL BE 10 AM TO 6 PM, IF YOU ARRIVE PRIOR TO 10 THE GATES WILL NOT WORK, IF YOU STAY AFTER 6 YOU RISK GETTING LOCKED IN
Please do not arrive before 10 am as the gates will not work before that time. Please plan to leave by 6 pm.
Please do not knock on the doors of renters to ask to use the toilet ... take care of this before you come or plan for a leave no trace event here ...
No hammocks, you are destroying the trees
I anticipate that Torrent Falls will reopen to public registration and access on 3/30. There will be a new schedule this year; the public registration days will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
|Upcoming Open Dates|
|Private Event Dates (No Access)|
|No Private Event Dates Currently Scheduled|
View of the falls
Welcome to Torrent Falls. Please note that the number of spaces for vehicles and registered climbing are limited. Each registrant is valid for one vehicle only
, and each group is asked to limit thier size to no more than 3 climbers
. All individuals must sign a waiver
before entering the property, and individuals not signing a waiver prior to entry will be considered to be trespassing.
Please refer to the rules section
for a more complete discussion of te requirements for access.
You must register the day of entry, there is no 'PRE-REGISTRATION' available
access to the registration page begins promptly at 6 am. During the registration process you will receive two numbers, one is your gate entry code the other is your ID, print the second out or write it down and place it on your dash or other visible location in your vehicle or risk a tow; the two are NOT interchangeable … possession of the gate code does not allow parking, possession of an ID does not grant access … you must have both.
Requirements and Rules
- You must know the license plate number and the state of issue (i.e. Kentucky, Ohio,etc) of the vehicle you will be using
- You must have a pen and paper
- Only one individual per group need register for the codes; the remaining members of the group may read the rules and sign a waiver by following the "Just want to visit" link in the upper left hand corner of the web page under the "Primary Tasks" section of the page.
- NO PETS
- You will receive a parking code which must be legibly written on a piece of paper and placed in an easily visible location on your dash, if the code and your entered plate number do not match you risk being towed.
- Your gate entry code (not your parking code) will be emailed to your entered web address … you will need both codes to access the property, provide an accurate e-mail address.
- One car per registration, any vehicle without a parking pass risks being towed, each pass number is good for only one vehicle.
- No hammocks
- No sport rappelling, whatever that is
- No top-roping through the anchors
- Strip your gear … anything left is booty unless specific arrangements have been made ahead of time with the property managers
- Do not cross the property line with the Via Ferrata, this is in the rock house below the “Poopie Head” wall
Registration is closed
Please refer to the "Upcoming Open Dates" of this page for next available dates
There are no open slots